Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

People are always telling me to read this, so finally I listened.
I havent read in a week so I was thrilled to get started. A girl named Meredith (who I wouldnt consider a friend really but shes deffinatly someone that I like, and think I could be friends with), let me borrow her copy today. I'm about 3/4 done it. Merediths copy has words and sentences highlighted. I'm assuming she did this because she liked the parts while she was reading. It made me smile though.
I opened this book thinking that it was going to be stupid to be honest. Now that I'm reading it though, I think that theres alot more to it.
It feels so real.
 And the key word there is 'feels' because it really does touch my emotions.
I'm enjoying it alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment